Our Covid-19 Policy
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE ONLY IN THE STUDIO FOR APPOINTMENTS AT THE MOMENT, WHICH DOES UNFORTUNATELY MEAN THAT OUR TELEPHONE IS UNMANNED. PLEASE CONTACT US VIA EMAIL IF POSSIBLE.
IF YOU'D LIKE TO ARRANGE A CALL BACK, SEND US A MESSAGE ALONG WITH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU.
We will be operating one appointment per day only, this will be the case until August at the very earliest. From then until the foreseeable future one portrait session and one viewing appointment will be how we operate.
- The studio is deep cleaned between sessions. Including all fabrics and props sanitised.
- For newborn sessions where social distancing isn’t practical, both of us working on the session will be from the same household.
- Anyone attending the studio must be from the same household until it is safe to change this policy.
- We will be wearing PPE during the entire session, as we have to handle babies, this includes face coverings/visors in addition to clean clothing only allowed to be worn in the studio.
- We have strict hand washing and sanitising rules.
- We have a no shoes policy. Shoes must be removed in reception and placed in the shoe rack, which is also sanitised between use. Coats must also be removed upon entry to the studio.
- Hand washing before entering the studio is mandatory for clients with hand sanitiser available constantly.
- Disposable masks will also be provided to parents to wear, and are only to be removed when being photographed/taking a drink. We will instruct you on safely removing the mask to do this.
- Should anyone (us or yourselves) become unwell with a temperature, new persistent cough or loss of taste/smell we will ask for the session to be postponed for 2 weeks.
Additionally - if we become unwell or if we are contacted via the new track and trace system we will be rearranging all appointments for 2 weeks to self isolate.
- Towels have been replaced in the studio with disposable paper towels and bins.
- All snacks provided by the studio are pre-wrapped. The biscuit tin has been removed.
If you have any questions regarding the measures we are taking, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
We are here to help and ensure that your safety is our top priority.